So I am very late in responding to this tag, but awhile back Maggie tagged me in the Daily Quote Challenge. Since everyone I know seems to be changing the rules for this, I’m just gonna do what she did. So what you’re SUPPOSED to do (according to Maggie) is this:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Tag 3 new bloggers every day
- Post one quote on your blog every day for three consecutive days
But, I’m just gonna wing it my way. Because why not. So, um…thanks Maggie! I’m using quotes that I like because I do things the way I like.
And of course…I have to include this one.
Because that’s my life.
Let’s see, whom shall I tag. Hmm. Well…
- Gabrielle Massman @ Write for the King
- Daina W. West @ (appropriately) Daina W. West
- Nate Philbrick @ You Write Fiction
- Miranda Kulig @ Dreams and Dandelions
Well, on Friday I should have a post ready that’s not just random memes. I actually have been thinking deep thoughts this week. Trust me. They just refuse to take on a phsyical form.
Stay crazy, friends!